Monday, March 5, 2007

Personal History ~ ~ "Early Influences" :

So, how does it begin, this focal-point upon the female buttocks; thoughts of OTK spankings; the constant, "male gaze," watching, a sway of the hips, on a crowded sidewalk~~(These hips, being the only ones you see before you.)





You reach inside your memory...CORRECTION: I reach inside MY memory banks, for an answer. There, somewhere in the left hemisphere of my brain ~~not my ass!~~lies the answer.





[Think, Cain, Think, a voice says, (my own)...It's there. You may have to go back to childhood...what's a first image??..."first chubby, per say????]







That's It alright. The Coppertone kid, and that little black dog! Damn! I'd feast my 5, or 6 year old eyes upon that bare bottom, and yes!...I admit it:"CHUBBY"..

These days....it's kinda the same....only, the Coppertone kid, has grown up...GO GATORS (and I'm from NEW YORK!!!) ^_^

xx,Cain. 3/5/07.


wassup?

WE MUST CARE FOR OUR OWN//SIGN THE PETITION//ROCK ON!!


Caught Peeking !

What you'll see & read here, is a "hodge-podge" of all things ass! If I end my "comment," at your blog, with the words: "Bottoms up!"...you'll know, I posted here. (How's that for an evolving concept! ENJOY) THIS BLOG IS FOR THOSE 18, or OVER. IF YOU're UNder 18, Click, "NEXT BLOG!" (you've been warned! *spank*spank)

New York Time :

The Hot-Box of a very Bad Girl!!!

About Me

My photo
~~Search long enough... ...you'll find me!

Good Cause:

Blog Archive

RSS Feed